Fostering Solutions will provide the following resources:
- A state-contracted provider for the Washington State Department of Children, Youth, and Families for Child Placing Agency and Behavioral Rehabilitation Services contracts.
- Licensing foster homes based on the Department of Licensing Requirements and Revised Codes of Washington.
- Develop Staff Residential Programs (Group homes)
- Assisting in developing solutions for facilitating family reunification or adoptions.
- Intensive behavioral management services for high-risk behavioral children and adolescents.
- 24-hour on-call service.
- Developing and implementing behavioral management plans designed to improve problematic behavior.
- Collaboration with social workers and community partners to identify strategic positive developmental practices.
Fostering Solutions advantages:
- Enjoy your fostering experience by getting assistance and child placement services from Fostering Solutions.
- We are a private for-profit organization that can offer more assistance to foster homes like yours.
- Fostering Solutions can be there for you in times of crises and other problems that may arise during the placement of the kids in your home. As you take on more responsibilities while trying to change the lives of foster kids and provide for their needs, we will be there to support you and cheer you on.
- We will make sure that you are the right match for foster children and that you will be fully equipped to handle them.
- We strive to secure key partnerships in the community to provide local resources to children, their foster families, and biological families.